Our Minneapolis office has an environmentally controlled calibration laboratory.
We are able to calibrate weights ranging in size from 1mg to 50lbs in Weight Classes 1 thru 6 and F.
Our NIST trained Metrologist uses the most recognized method of calibration, the double substitution method,
to keep our uncertainties to a minimum.
NBS is accredited to ISO 17025-2005 for Test Weight Calibration.
Benefits of using
- Weights are calibrated to conform with specified Class Tolerances
- Adjustments are made as needed or requested.
- Each weight is supplied with an ISO Guide 17025-2005 accredited calibration certificate.
- Our Metrologist is available to answer your weight and calibration related questions.
- Appointments can be made to calibrate your weights, call us at 1-800-722-5398 to set up an appointment.
- FAST TURN AROUND TIMES!
- VERY COMPETITVE RATES!
Test Weight Calibration Price List